Post: Spanish Teacher
Full time Permanent
Pay scale: MPS (£23,720 - £34,663)
Required from 1st September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Spanish specialist, who has the ability to teach up to KS5 to join our team. This post will be suited to both experienced teachers and NQT’s as we can provide you with support, development and fantastic career prospects.
The opportunity to lead on the SMSC provision for the college is available to the appropriately experienced candidate. Please see separate SMSC Lead advert.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a passion for teaching Modern Foreign Languages
• Have a specialism in teaching Spanish
• Share our vision for fostering a love of lifelong learning, both for students and teachers
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• Be able to monitor and effectively track pupil progress and put in place appropriate intervention
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 29th April 2019
SJH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates are expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.