We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of PE. This post will be suited to both experienced teachers and newly qualified entrants to the profession. The opportunity to teach to GCSE and PE at post-16 is available for suitably experienced applicants.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a passion for teaching PE
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• Have high expectations, a commitment to raising standards of attainment and up-to-date knowledge of teaching and behaviour management strategies
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 9th June 2021
Sir John Hunt CSC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought for all shortlisted candidates and all shortlisted candidates will be requested to complete a questionnaire about any convictions or adult cautions that are unspent. Guidance will be given to those shortlisted.