We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic Geography Teacher to join our EBacc team. This post will be suited to both experienced teachers and NQT’s as we can provide you with support, development and fantastic career prospects.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a passion for teaching Geography
• Share our vision for fostering a love of lifelong learning, both for students and teachers
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• Be able to monitor and effectively track pupil progress and put in place appropriate intervention
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 14th June 2021
Sir John Hunt CSC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought for all shortlisted candidates and all shortlisted candidates will be requested to complete a questionnaire about any convictions or adult cautions that are unspent. Guidance will be given to those shortlisted.