Below is an overview of the process to be followed to enable you to access your vouchers.
4. If you need to register you will then be requested to enter your personal details and accept the terms and conditions
5. You should then be able to select your preferred retailer
6. Once confirmed please copy the pin and select "view voucher"
7. Please note: If you selected Asda or Morrisons as your retailer, you will need to wait until we email you when the voucher is ready. All other retailers give you instant access to your voucher.
Further guidance can be found on the link below:
1. You will be sent an email which contains a code with 16
numbers, it is an eCode.
2. The email with the
eCode will tell you how much
money the eCode is worth.
You need to go online to
swap this eCode for an eGift
card (an online voucher).
3.Click on the
Redeem your eCode button
in the email or visit:
4. Enter the eCode into the box on the website and click on Redeem.
5. Choose your supermarket.
6. Choose the amount of money
you want to order.
7. Click on Add to basket to
confirm your choice.
8 Click on Checkout and enter
your email address.
9. The eGift card (online
vouchers) will be sent to your
email address within 24 hours.
If the email does not arrive,
check your junk mail folder.
The email will have the eGift
card in it.
The eGift card has a barcode
or a link to see a barcode
10. If you cannot see a barcode it could be because the pictures are not showing. You may need to click on Download images to see the barcode. You will need the barcode to use the eGift card to pay at the supermarket.
11. Take the eGift card (online
voucher) into the shop and
show it at the till to pay. You
can show the eGift card on
your mobile phone screen or
print it out.
12. After you have spent all the
money on the eGift card
(online voucher) it cannot be
used again. Please delete
the email or throw away the
printed eGift card.
I would also like to advise you that Plymouth City Council will again be providing support during the 1/2 term holidays via their Blackhawk system. A further communication will be sent once we have been provided with voucher codes which is unlikely to be before 8th February.
Guidance for Parents - How to redeem your code
1. Visit www.select-your-reward.co.uk
2. Type in your unique digit code on the homepage and click ‘Redeem’
3. Make your selection of supermarket eVoucher and click ‘Checkout’
4. Enter a valid email address, to which we will send a confirmation of your order and your chosen eVoucher.
5. Review and accept the terms and conditions before placing your order.
6. Once you have placed your order, sit back and relax … your chosen eVoucher will be with you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions please refer to our FAQs as these may provide the answer that you need: www.select-your-reward.co.uk/Faqs
Otherwise, please complete the online contact form at www.select-your-reward.co.uk/ContactUs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any FSM questions or queries.